Participation in PROESTATE-2015 with a stand
- Unequipped area
|Stand category||Price (ruble/sq.m., VAT not included)|
Price includes: space for stand construction (not more than 4m height), basic cleaning and security services.
Additional cleaning services are provided on written request for extra charge.
* Stands of A+ category can be reserved only by the PROEstate Forum partners. Partnership packages are available upon request.
L** category stands (communicative lounge zones)
- Extra charge for non-standard configuration (except A+ category stands):
|Configuration||Description||Extra charge, %|
|Corner||2 sides open||10|
|Peninsula||3 sides open||15|
|Island||All sides open||20|
Registration fee – 19 500 rubles (VAT not included) is paid by all exhibitors.
The fee includes: publication of the Exhibitor information in the PROEstate catalogue available for Forum participants and partners, information about the Exhibitor on www.PROEstate.ru site, PROEstate package (Forum catalogue, conference program, other materials).
Fee calculation formula:
sq.m-s of the stand x sq.m. fee + configuration extra charge + registration fee + VAT 18%
Additional information for the exhibitors
Terms and dates of payment
Stand reservation is validated after we receive your signed Application form (pre-reservation is valid within 10 days after the application is received).
The reservation is completed after the Exhibitor gets signed contract and pays the sum specified in the invoice.
Terms of payment: 100% prepayment
In case of withdrawal or cancellation of agreement the registration fee of 23 010 rubles stays not refundable. The participant’s cancellation less than 3 month before the Forum will entail a penalty payment of 50% of the stand cost to the Organizer; cancellation less than 2 month before – 100% of the cost.
Exhibitor renting an unequipped area is responsible for
- Performing construction and design works, electricity connections installation using his own resources.
- Stand design and contractor’s data to be submitted to the Organizing Committee.
- Formal request for electricity connection (indicating the required power capacity) to be submitted to the Organizing Committee.
- Any activities, his own or third parties (involved in the stand construction) causing a damage to the property of Expocentre, Organizer, Exhibitors or Visitors of the exhibition. Meeting the stand construction and dismantling deadlines.
Exhibitor renting an equipped stand is responsible for
- Front panel design of the stand to be submitted to the Organizing Committee before 31.07.2016.
- Any activities causing a damage to the property of Expocentre, Organizer, Exhibitors or Visitors of the exhibition. Meeting the stand construction and dismantling deadlines.
Badges for exhibitors and conference program participants
The number of Participant’s Badges and Exhibitor’s Badges given to the exhibiting company depends on the stand size.
|Stand sq.m.||Number of badges|
|12 sq.m.||or less 1 badge|
|13-20 sq.m.||2 badges|
|21-30 sq.m.||3 badges|
|More than 30 sq.m.||3 badges + 1 badge for each 5 sq.m.|
Free access to the Exhibition and Conference program. Please note that these badges are personalized and cannot be given to other Exhibitor’s company staff.
3 Exhibitor’s Badges for each 12 sq.m. of the stand. Free access only to Exhibition. Please note that these badges are not personalized and can be given to other Exhibitor’s company staff.
Catalogue and promotion:
Exhibitor information for the PROEstate catalogue should be provided before 10.08.2016.